[hackmeeting] [video] taller d cinelerra la semana siguiente al hm

Blackhold blackholdmailer en gmail.com
Mie Jul 30 12:18:19 CEST 2008

yo tamibén me apunto, aunque el miércoles de la semana siguiente hemos
quedado en acrata para editar los videos del SCG

Blackhold

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Material SCG08
http://associacio-aoe.org/scg/charlas
Respect free software communities and use free and/or standard formats
while sending attached files. Files such .doc, .xls, are formats that
don't follow the standard rules and may cause problems on viewing or
in the format of the text when these are opened with programs where
thousands users communities develops free software. So that I ask for
the files that are sent to me, to be odf, ods, odp, svg, png or in
default pdf. Thanks you a lot...