[HM] Hub Meeting Milano, Global May

Emma Avilés emma.av.th en gmail.com
Lun Abr 2 17:35:19 CEST 2012

Hi everyone!

I enclose contacts for Hub Meeting Milano, please use them responsibly.
 This is meant to help us with international communication and coordination
for construction of Global May.
We could set up a mailing list with them but, considering the volume of
emails we all probably have, I recomend we just flow into the international
communication tools allready
created (which I explain below) and join the rest.  Communication will be
better and more inclusive this way.  There are many more people out there
working!

Find also enclosed Sunday minutes and here are the links to the filming of
the meetings:
http://bambuser.com/v/2518829 (1/4) 1/2
http://bambuser.com/v/2519084 (1/4) 2/2
http://bambuser.com/v/2516045 (31/3)

I have created a collaborative pad to see if we can work on the call for
latest... Wednesday?  http://titanpad.com/hubmeetingmilan

And the promised introduction on tools used and how we have been working
for 12-15 May:

*12-15M Organisation: *
*-* Welcome: http://www.globalmay.org/contacthttp://www.globalmay.org/es/
- Main web site page: http://www.globalmay.org/ (under construction)
- Summary of what has been done up to now:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17v9dNvMcmBA3BmYfDUWbOYJWR5lsqeJI3axNSvPgmJA/edit
(starts
in Spanish but has English too!)
- All questions on how all of this works: dinamization12m15m en gmail.com
- Facebook: Actions and Alternatives
http://www.facebook.com/groups/216573315106098/, event
http://www.facebook.com/events/345725532133198/

*Online assemblies on Mumble:*
- Download:  http://mumble.sourceforge.net/
- How to set up Mumble: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu70kq5tYGw
- Calender meetings: http://bit.ly/12M15M-calendar

And for more advanced users ;) welcome to N-1 world!!!

*Working online:  *
- Free software N-1, tutorial: * *https://n-1.cc/pg/videolist/watch/1178051*
 *
- 12-15M group:  https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/1112819/12m12-global-action-day/ (not
very active though)
- International translations:
https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/587623/international-translations/
- Help using Lorea:  https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/9394/help/

*Peoples' assemblies: http://www.peoplesassemblies.org/*

Hope this is not too much.

You will soon receive Monday's Newsletter.

Great to have met you all.

¡Saludos desde Barcelona!

--
Emma Avilés.
15M/Indignados movement Spain, Barcelona

@AuditCiudadana
@acampacabcn_int
@emmaviles
www.auditoria15m.org