[HM] [Occupy/Inidgnados] [May'12] #12M15M Newsletter - issue No 2

Emma Avilés emma.av.th en gmail.com
Mar Abr 3 01:17:37 CEST 2012

In case you couldn't open the minutes, I enclose the in pdf.

And the Newsletter...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: #12M#15M FacilitationWG <dinamization12m15m en gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Dear comrades,

We are happy to be able to offer a second issue of the Newsletter
dedicated to offer updates form Assemblies around the world that are
preparing
actions next May 2012.

Please share and spread, paste it in your facebook groups, send it to
all your mailing lists and invite others to subscribe through this link:*
http://eepurl.com/klvBr* <http://eepurl.com/klvBr>

http://bit.ly/12M15M-calendar* <http://bit.ly/12M15M-calendar>

>> Access to GA Summaries: *http://bit.ly/12M15M_AGSummaries*<
http://bit.ly/12M15M_AGSummaries>

No te asustes!! tenemos la versión en Español:
http://www.globalmay.org/es/blog/item/55-occupy-inidgnados-may12-/55-occupy-inidgnados-may12-

For more info email:*dinamization12M15M en gmail.com*<
dinamization12M15M en gmail.com>

*NEWSLETTER #12M15M Issue 2*

1) *Greece - AGORA in Athens*

>From 5 to 15, there will be the Agora Athens. The international march
(you can follow the march here:http://www.scoop.it/t/march-to-athens) it
started back in Nov 2011 and its expected to arrive at the greek capital on
the 5th of may This will be the starting signal for the beginning of the
AGORA in Athens

The flyer: *
http://www.globalmay.org/blog/item/53-welcome-to-agora-athens-on-may-5th*<
http://www.globalmay.org/blog/item/53-welcome-to-agora-athens-on-may-5th>

The *official Invitation*
http://www.globalmay.org/blog/item/50-invitation-to-the-agora-in-athens--let%E2%80%99s-build-together
needs translation to all possible languages

2) *Cycling to ATHENS*

Inspired by the march to Brussels that continued to Athens, a group
of Dutch activists jumped on their bikes, cycling for world r(E)volution
from
The Netherlands to Greece, trying to mobilize and make people aware of
the global event in Athens that will take place in May

A video of their first epic trip:*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fhVQNWGugTo*<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fhVQNWGugTo>

For updates: *https://www.facebook.com/groups/337335962949185/*<
https://www.facebook.com/groups/337335962949185/>

4) *MAY Actions*

Draft letter to all Occupy groups re visioning and goals by May 2012

*https://www.facebook.com/groups/216573315106098/doc/231250780305018/*<
https://www.facebook.com/groups/216573315106098/doc/231250780305018/>

Global May *Manifiesto Draft*:

http://bit.ly/12M15Mmanifiesto opinions, amendments improvements to
the text very welcome

5) *Portugal*

Several cities have decided to join the may actions, including
*Coimbra, Lisbon, Porto and Santarém*. Each group is autonomous and
preparing its own specific actions, but we try to work collectively under
the banner Primavera Global.PT . So far a big march is being prepared for
12may and
many actions are being organized for all the month; these include
protest actions, cultural activities as well as workshops. Websites to come
soon.

*https://www.facebook.com/events/374193035954492/*<
https://www.facebook.com/events/374193035954492/>

6) *UK - London*

Occupy May *http://london.indymedia.org/articles/11975*<
http://london.indymedia.org/articles/11975>

They launched a POLL in Facebook:

"Spring is here & Occupy has its sights set on May. On 15 May people
will be uprising in cities globally. In London we're organizing a mass
direct
action! But we need your help to inform the shortlist: Which target?
And why?"

*https://www.facebook.com/questions/374089015958502/?notif_t=question_answer
*<
https://www.facebook.com/questions/374089015958502/?notif_t=question_answer>

7) *France*

*12M : CHANGEMENT GLOBAL*, by DRY France*
http://www.facebook.com/events/351582701549430/*<
http://www.facebook.com/events/351582701549430/>

*Paris* *https://www.facebook.com/events/299163280136959/*<
https://www.facebook.com/events/299163280136959/>

*Occupy Clermont-Ferrand**http://www.occupyclermont.org/?p=890*<
http://www.occupyclermont.org/?p=890>

At Marseille the assemblies made a big rally on the Vieux Port last
year (over 300hundred) they hope this year there will be more

*https://www.facebook.com/events/327965563922645/*<
https://www.facebook.com/events/327965563922645/>

8) *May ‘ 12 GLOBAL EVENTS*

Please SHARE THIS EVENT AND INVITE YOUR FRIENDS

*Global Evolution Day - 12.M 2012*

*https://www.facebook.com/events/149825861793803/*<
https://www.facebook.com/events/149825861793803/>

#12M15M - Let’s take the streets on May 12th. We are the 99%

9) Finally! news form the East: *Kazakhstan**
https://www.facebook.com/events/340857405937423/*<
https://www.facebook.com/events/340857405937423/>

"May 12, 2012 year-GLOBAL DAY of ACTION! It is time to put an end
to injustice, the violation of human rights and freedoms! Don't allow the
enemies of the socio-economic justice and democracy use you!
The international movement initiated by Arab Spring continued in Spain and
inspired the entire world. It is a call to action. It is a call for
unity! Because only United against the heinous anti-democratic mechanism,
we can
change this world for the better! "

10) *Finland - Helsinki*

*https://www.facebook.com/events/299433596786196/*<
https://www.facebook.com/events/299433596786196/>

"15M and Occupy movements have declared Saturday 12.5. the next Global
day of action. It is expected that in the future May 15th will become even
much massively supported than 15M and 15O. Finland participated of the
latter"

11) *Perú*

12 de M A Y O - *Indignados CUSCO*:*
https://www.facebook.com/ColectivoDespiertaConciencia*<
https://www.facebook.com/ColectivoDespiertaConciencia>

Meeting point: Tupac Amaru Square, on May 12th at 2pm

12) *Canada*

*Quebec* *https://www.facebook.com/events/350791308297927/*<
https://www.facebook.com/events/350791308297927/>

Devoted to concentrate the energies of indignation for a common
effort, they made numbers! 4 General Assemblies and 9 coordination wednesday
meetings to go. If you want to act, there are seven different projects
in which you can get involved, with plenty of choice!!

13) *Croatia* is in the boat too!

*https://www.facebook.com/pages/12M-WorldrEvolution-Croatia/269886596406354*
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/12M-WorldrEvolution-Croatia/269886596406354>

We may not understand all that they say there, but we see that they
are moving too! c'mon, Croatia, lets fight for a better world!

14) *One more event* added to the May'12 Agenda!!

this one in the UK scheduled *for May 3rd*

*The Big Six Energy Bash- MASS ACTION!*

*https://www.facebook.com/events/116076668516532/*<
https://www.facebook.com/events/116076668516532/>

THE IDEA: *Climate Justice Collective *takes to the streets to block
the energy monopoly going on behind closed doors at the UK Energy Summit.
Companies like EDF, Npower, EON and Scottish Power as well Shell and BP
are conspiring with government to line their pockets at the cost of
people locked in fuel poverty. The Big Six energy companies are the
obstacle to democratic energy systems that could keep the sea levels down
and get the heating on in fuel poverty homes. We want a socialized grid not
a corporate monopoly - the UK Energy Summit cannot go ahead! by: *
http://climatejusticecollective.org/*

PS: *OWS *preparing for this global spring!*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s78RiYt0Lgk*<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s78RiYt0Lgk>