[cafe-sd] twig config.

Jordi jordi at sindominio.net
Thu Oct 25 14:12:44 CEST 2001

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 11:20:56PM -0000, methodmanbcn at sindominio.net wrote:
> Hay alguna manera de filtrar el correo para que sólo me llegue una vez cada
> mensaje? Si se envia un mensaje a asamblea, cafe y gugs, lo he de leer (mejor
> dicho borrar)tres veces?

con una receta de procmail se puede, voy a ver si encuentro una.

       If  you  are subscribed to several mailinglists and people
       cross-post to some of them, you  usually  receive  several
       duplicate mails (one from every list).  The following sim­
       ple recipe eliminates duplicate mails.  It  tells  formail
       to  keep an 8KB cache file in which it will store the Mes­
       sage-IDs of the most recent  mails  you  received.   Since
       Message-IDs  are  guaranteed  to  be  unique for every new
       mail, they are ideally suited to weed out duplicate mails.
       Simply put the following recipe at the top of your rcfile,
       and no duplicate mail will get past it.

              :0 Wh: msgid.lock
              | formail -D 8192 msgid.cache

(de procmailex(5))
No lo he probado, pero es bastante simple.
Me han dicho en IRC que tenga cuidado con esto, que aunque los
Message-ID's deberían ser únicos, hay un cliente de correo para windows
de uso masivo que hace lo que le da la gana y a veces genera ID's
repetidas.

Esta cosa lo tendrías que poner en tu .procmailrc de tu cuenta en
fanelli.

Luego, el man dice lo siguiente, pero no debería afectarte.

       Beware if you have delivery problems in recipes below this
       one  and  procmail  tries to requeue the mail, then on the
       next queue run, this mail will be considered  a  duplicate
       and will be thrown away.  For those not quite so confident
       in their own scripting capabilities, you can use the  fol­
       lowing  recipe  instead.  It puts duplicates in a separate
       folder instead of throwing them away.  It is up to you  to
       periodically empty the folder of course.

              :0 Whc: msgid.lock
              | formail -D 8192 msgid.cache

              :0 a:
              duplicates

--
Jordi Mallach Pérez || jordi at pusa.informat.uv.es || Rediscovering Freedom,
   aka Oskuro in    || jordi at sindominio.net      || Using Debian GNU/Linux

http://sindominio.net  GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/917A225E
telnet pusa.uv.es 23   73ED 4244 FD43 5886 20AC  2644 2584 94BA 917A 225E