[cafe-sd] Weblogs y postgres

Miquel miquel at sindominio.net
Wed Feb 19 18:58:25 CET 2003

On Wed Feb 19, 2003 at 06:19:18PM +0000, Jorge Bernal Koke wrote:

> Debido a los hilos de hestos dias acerca de postgrsql/mysql he estado
> buscando(me habeis convencido) y no he sido capaz de encontrar ningun
> weblog/cms/algo parecido que funcione con postgres.

phpBB:
phpbb is a high powered, fully scalable, and highly customisable
open-source bulletin board package. phpBB has a user-friendly
interface, simple and straightforward administration panel, and
helpful FAQ. Based on the powerful PHP server language and your choice
of MySQL, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL or Access/ODBC database servers, phpBB is
the ideal free community solution for all web sites

slashcode:
http://cvs.slashcode.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb/slash/sql/postgresql/

Active:
http://www.active.org.au/doc/active/pgsql.html