[Ganciodocker] Gancio deploy automatico | Pull request

fadelkon fadelkon en posteo.net
Jue Jun 24 23:05:59 CEST 2021

El 24 de juny de 2021 20:56:32 CEST, Siroco <siroco en piperrak.cc> ha escrit:
>Parece q hay nueva release estable de gancio, a ver si busco un rato y
>hacemos un test en sd.
>

>https://mastodon.cisti.org/@gancio/106466381955215664

[21:37] <~lesion> fadelkon: I've released v1.0.0-alpha with lot of changes, I get some suggestion from the ganciodocker mailing list also to change the installation process, I'm not using npm registry anymore but publishing a simple .tgz on website
[21:37] <~lesion> so the Dockerfile is changed
[21:37] <~lesion> and the docker-compose also
[21:38] <~lesion> gancio is running inside the container in user mode not with root anymore

Ciao i grazze lesion!
fdk
Sobre la nueva release, lesion dice en el irc: