[Gazaweb] i messaggi di ali

macchina macchina a newmacchina.net
Mar 29 Set 2026 09:35:21 CEST


Ciao,

Ali ha sentito l'esigenza di creare un nuovo gruppo signal dal quale 
escludere meri e sami, di seguito incollo il suo lungo messaggio di 
benvenuto.

Noi per due giorni non abbiamo fatto nulla, oggi su accordo comune gli 
ho risposto chiedendogli di parlarne in una call e ricordandogli che 
senza acs non andiamo da nessuna parte e che noi ci fidiamo di loro.

Propongo di incontrarci domani alle 5 per capire che fare e invitare lui 
a unirsi a noi alle 18.00.

Ciao!
Agnese

---------


Hi everyone,

I created this special group between us away from that group to talk 
together comfortably, discuss some things here between us, and we will 
also discuss things there.

Please add those involved in the project, Gaza Web Italy, not Meri or 
Sami and any one from ACS
16:29

I wish you all a great time

I want some clarification, what is the role of acs with the gazaweb 
project, and I am talking about gazaweb & gash, I know that gazaweb is 
going through difficult and bad circumstances, but what I want to know 
is exactly what is the role of ACS in our work?

Because as you all know I spoke this month when the payment arrived and 
we are going through a large financial deficit accumulated after we paid 
subscription Internet equipment and part of the rent of the place, and 
my salary was not calculated because it went in covering operational 
supplies and the amount increased from 16098 to 17298 NIS in dollars 
5863 dollars with the addition of the Internet subscription bill becomes 
6843 dollars
Up until the last 7 months I had €2200 payment, but 8.9 I received $2000 
payment!
There is a clear and significant difference of about $500 each month 
8,9, this difference covered the entire rental costs with my salary 
after meeting all the operational requirements of workers salaries and 
electricity and Internet costs

What happened before the meeting last Wednesday, Sami came to my visit 
on Monday two days before the meeting, and I talked to him about the 
fiscal deficit we suffer from, and he told me to speak at the meeting 
and demand it.
But what happened at the last meeting after I demanded it, Sami told me 
not to demand anything that this is what exists currently and that Meri 
would not pay anything more than the monthly payment she sends!
After insisting on demanding this, Meri told me that she had paid 18,000 
euros since the beginning of the project and I do not deny it and she 
gave a detailed statement of where the money went, and her shocking 
response was, that I should not be paid as long as I do not work, which 
means for the months in the processing period from February 2021 until 
July 26.
She also said that as an institution when it accepted the price offer 
does not concern the price change in the market up or down as long as it 
approved the budget presented, which is true if the full amount is paid 
while the approval and not monthly payments!
What struck me was that in previous meetings Abdullah had insisted on 
Meri and Sami demanding payment of the debts accumulated on gash Khan 
Younis, but this time I had not heard anyone demand it!!! No Abdullah 
and no Sami!! Is there anything wrong with what happened?
They must verify all payments to Gaza and Khan Younis and match them up

I know very well that funding is scarce and that what you are going 
through there of legal problems that stand in the way between your work 
and your activity, but many things must be clarified here between us to 
remain transparent and continue to work to the fullest
So if the situation continues like this and the debts accumulate I 
really regret that I will have to stop gash Gaza, or stop working 
permanently with acs and what it represents
We must set a timetable for all of that... I will not sign the new 
contract with ACS until all outstanding issues are resolved.

So I created this group to talk about together away from acs and discuss 
things again after we reach consensus or other suggestions in the main group
I wanted to tell you all what happened to you all

Sorry for the prolongation

Here are the operational costs.
Internet 745 NIS: NIS 745
Working from 9am to 9pm 800 NIS
Working from 4pm to 1am NIS 450
NIS 3500 Rental
Electricity 2500 NIS
...........
7995 NIS

The electricity used to be 15 shekels but now it's 30 shekels a!
That was until May 2025
That is, we could have saved half of our electricity bill.

Mia Risposta:

Hello Ali! We are sorry for the distress you are living. ACS is 
important for us because it's the only way through which we can send you 
money and also they are people we deeply trust. About your concerns, we 
think that we should discuss things in a call, better than discussing here.




Más información sobre la lista de distribución Gazaweb