[Grey-Walter] [info][Fwd: nUCLEAR meetings]

xabier at sindominio.net xabier at sindominio.net
Thu Nov 21 12:29:56 CET 2002

-------- Mensaje Original --------
Asunto: nUCLEAR meetings
De: Katie Bentley <k.bentley at cs.ucl.ac.uk>
Fecha: Mar, 19 de Noviembre de 2002, 12:48 pm
Para: bliplist <bliplist at yahoogroups.com>,
         Alergic <alergic_list at cogs.susx.ac.uk>

hi there, apologies if you recieve multiple copies,

we are re-starting the nUCLEAR group (nexus for UCL Evolutionary
Algorithms Research) based at the computer science department UCL,
London. We have weekly meetings on thursdays 4 till 6 and want to
encourage regular speakers from other institutions (see website:
http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/research/nuclear/).

If you would like to be added to the mailing list or come and give a
talk about your current research then please email me.  We are very keen
to maintain links with other researchers and evolutionary/Alife reading
groups.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Best
Kate