[Grey-Walter] (no subject)

Xabier Barandiaran barandi at sf.ehu.es
Tue Apr 13 12:52:49 CEST 2004

I'm sorry we won't be able to help you on this issue. Nontheless I think
Phil Husband [1] and/or Owen Holland might be able to give you a hand on
it. They are both writing a book on early cybernetics and Holland is an
expert on Grey Walter, he gave a biographical conference about GW on the
"International Workshop Biologically-Inspired Robotics:  The Legacy of
W. Grey Walter" [1]. Hope they can help you.

If you finally manage to get the reference please let us know ;)

all the best,

Xabier

[1] http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/users/philh/
[2] http://cswww.essex.ac.uk/staff/holland.htm
[3] http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~rid/wgw02/home.html

Jan Pieter M.A. Maes wrote:
> Dear,
>
> Can somebody help me find the following reference?
>
> Grey Walter, Grey Walter, W., 1963, presentation to the Ostler Society,
> Oxford University.
>

> Kind regards,
>

> Jan Pieter Maes
>
> Netherlands

    |  Xabier E. Barandiaran      Doctoral Fellow  |
    |  Information, Autonomy and Systems Research  |
    |  http://www.ehu.es/ias-research/barandiaran  |
    |    UPV-EHU: Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea    |