[Grey-Walter] Grey-Walter Digest, Vol 39, Issue 3

Pere Cortada Bonjoch procesd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 12:39:54 CEST 2013

btw, alguien mas haciendo el MOOC http://www.complexityexplorer.org ?

Por si a alguien le interesa, lo ultimo que enviaron:
"*Future Course Offerings: * We will be offering this course again (with
improvements!) starting September 30, 2013.

We will also be offering a new online course, “Dynamics and Chaos”,
starting in January, 2014, taught by Prof. David Feldman of College of the
Atlantic and Santa Fe Institute, and author of Chaos and Fractals: An
Elementary Introduction. This will be an 8-week undergraduate-level course;
knowledge of high-school-level algebra is all that is required.

Both courses will be free and open to anyone. "