[gugs] Invitation to join the LemurianWeb group

LemurianWeb moderator LemurianWeb-owner en yahoogroups.com
Mie Mayo 21 17:59:01 CEST 2003

Hello gugs en sindominio.net,

lemurianweb en yahoo.com has invited to join the LemurianWeb group
hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.

By joining LemurianWeb, you will be able to exchange
messages with other group members, store photos and files,
coordinate events and more.

This invitation will expire in 7 days.

Here's an introductory message from lemurianweb en yahoo.com:

Earth Dance Eco Tour?

Prelude to Earth Dance 2003 Event Network Festival & Eco Tour: Focus Puerto Rico.

Please Forward Universally!!  An Earth & Space Project leave the Politics behind!!

Please Reply to this Email with recommendations to expand on the Concept!!

Check-Out the new web-site for www.earthdance.org

Themes and Survey:

This Is a Send-Out to as many people as possible to see If there is enough motivation to make travel plans to Puerto Rico from around Wednesday September 17 through the 30th of September just past the weekend of the Full Moon! To be part of the first time we organize an Earth Dance Eco Tour in Puerto Rico and neighboring Islands of Vieques & Culebra If you feel we should change the date for when it gets colder in the North and to be able to include participants of Earth Dance 2003, Burning Man 2003 & The Rainbow Gathering 2003 then we just may do that. Let us know by Lemurianweb-subscribe en yahoogroups.com or email: webmaster en burningclone.com

To all my friends with a website lets do reciprocal links my updated temporary biographical site www.burningclone.com explains a little about me I would like to have a list of sites that compliment each other before I find the wright web design. Email me with your URL.

So far so good....

2003 has been full of excitement!

The key word here is Thermite Reaction not Fuel Air Bomb! Well, maybe a combination.

Keeping on the positive note! – If you get this general email invitation it means that you are alive, you have a certain amount of freedom, you have computer access, hybridization for many has been complete and you are invited once more to expand the horizons of The Lemurian Web. During the 2003 Space Odyssey May 2,3,4 - our Web focused on expanding its energy field across the known World and all throughout uncharted regions of hyperspace and dimensional loopholes it even created what is to be called the Bermuda Cube I think the Pyramid of the Moon outside Mexico City had something to do with that! This time the Idea is to gather that energy which has been woven through reality and direct it into The Island of Enchantment to see if something happens?

We would also like to thank some of our Latin American Countries which share some advanced concepts similar to that of Canada and The European Union.
On the Arabic end should we now call it the United States of Arabia?
Are we ready for SARS The Next Generation?

Ok! Enough with the Jokes!

I am seeking people that have any knowledge of or can connect me with relatives of the following:

General Mac Arthur, Eleanor Roosevelt, King Gustav in Sweden, Queen Willhemina of Holland, King Carol and Mademoiselle Lupesco of Romania, Duke and Dutches of Kent, Prince of Wales and Wally, King Farouk of Egypt, Generalisimo Franco of Spain, President Eisenhower, General de Gaulle in Paris, Potentate Maharajah in India, Mademoiselle Chang Ki Check of China, and any survivors of the Pan American Yankee Clipper which crashed in Lisbon including Jane Froman.

An ongoing gypsy saga which is intimately involved with these people and there relatives is developing and I feel a call out should be made in order to continue The Lemurian Web.

Once upon a time,
			zen

  (If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
   Web browser's address bar.)

-OR-

   in your email program

If you do not wish to join the LemurianWeb group, please
ignore this invitation.

SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups:  Because Yahoo! Groups values your
privacy, it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to
abuse this invitation feature. If you feel this has happened,
please notify us at abuse en yahoogroups.com