[Hacklabs] [Hckrs] Acción en la calle

carlosues carlosues at telefonica.net
Sat Mar 1 14:02:45 CET 2008

Si yo lo hice...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Blackhold
  To: candela
  Cc: hckrs ; hackmeeting at listas.sindominio.net ; carlosues ; davidmaeztu at gmail.com ; hacklabs at listas.sindominio.net
  Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2008 1:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [Hckrs] Acción en la calle

  alguien ha avisado a los mass media en barcelona?

  Blackhold

  2008/3/1, candela <candela at riereta.net>:
    pasado a ogg y subidos ambos formatos al ftp
    tengo q salir
    hace falta hacer difusion d la radio.
    alguien puede publicarlo en indymedias y sacarlo por ahi?
    habra canal d chat?

    carlosues escribió:

    > http://audio.urcm.net/archivo/mp3/denuncia_SGAE_CNT_secre_General_250208.mp3
    >
    > LLevarlo a todas y que lo escuchen...

  Blackhold

  4, 5 and 6th July - SCG08 - http://hacklabs.org/summercamp
  Respect free software communities and use free and/or standard formats while sending attached files. Files such .doc, .xls, are formats that don't follow the standard rules and may cause problems on viewing or in the format of the text when these are opened with programs where thousands users communities develops free software. So that I ask for the files that are sent to me, to be odf, ods, odp, svg, png or in default pdf. Thanks you a lot..