[Hacklabs] Hackerbus Europe Tour

Moritz Bartl moritz at hackerbus.eu
Tue Mar 13 14:28:03 CET 2012

Hi hacklabs people!

I've been recommended to introduce my project to this list. End of this
week, I will begin my tour across Europe and I plan to be in Spain and
Portugal in April and May. I am interested in meeting all sorts of
activists, and, coming from the hacker world myself, I hope to document
all kinds of cool tech projects, as well as use your help in finding
other interesting local activists (not only tech). My focus of interest
is building and organizing local community spaces, physical places where
people can live and/or work together. And discussing political systems
and actions necessary to improve them. :)

So far I don't have very many connections to people in Spain and
Portugal. I don't speak either language, so I hope to find crazy locals
to help me do the interviews and maybe join the bus tour for some time.

Contact me off-list if you have suggestions, or just to offer a hot
coffee and a shower when I pass your place!

Please forward this call also to your friends and family. ;-)

--
Moritz Bartl
http://www.hackerbus.eu/