[hackmeeting] Info sobre cómo viajar a italia

Joseba Torre joseba en sindominio.net
Vie Mayo 11 19:07:29 CEST 2001

Aupa!

Los compis italianos tan rápidos como de costumbre :) Por cierto, Esteve,
estaría bien que mirases lo del viaje en barco, sobre todo cuánto tarda, porque
puede ser hasta gracioso...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaagur (y ánimo, que de momento parece que ya estamos 5 para ir)

PD: He aprovechado y les he enviado la carta en inglés que ha escrito la gente
de Kriptopolis sobre la lssi. Ya la están rulando por allí.

----- Forwarded message from asbesto en freaknet.org -----

From: asbesto en freaknet.org
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 16:00:47 +0000
To: joseba en sindominio.net
Subject: Re: [joseba en sindominio.net: Trip to the italian hackmeeting]

Il Fri, May 11, 2001 at 12:03:06PM +0200, blicero rigurgitava:

> is a town!!! (sorry :) Anyway, some questions: is there airport there? and if

yes, catania is an international airport.

> there is not... how can we go there? First to Napoli and then by ship to
> Catania? (I haven't as many days as I would like to for holydays, so I prefer to
> spent more money and less time :)

i think you can fly directly to catania. as soon as possible we will put online
the FAQ about reaching the hackmeeting from everywhere ... from the
airport to the city there are a lot of bus, and we are in the center of
the town. we will put some maps online ASAP.

kiss

--
Asbesto from gemini.freaknet.org mobile linux box ;)