[hackmeeting] Fwd: secondo netstrike in argentina

merce en grn.es merce en grn.es
Mie Jul 17 17:14:03 CEST 2002

########### INFORMATION WANTS TO BE FORWARDED ###########

[cyber~rights] secondo netstrike in argentina
17/07/02

----- Forwarded message from Sebastian Hacher <sebastian en indymedia.org> -----

Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 23:45:34 -0700
From: Sebastian Hacher <sebastian en indymedia.org>
Subject: take a look
To: blicero en indymedia.org

Hi
this is the call to the second netstrike in Argentina
This time is against a extreme right win corporative group, owned by Daniel
Hadad. He is full suporting the represion and the killing of piketeros, and
he hate and is paranoid with Indymedia ;)

http://argentina.indymedia.org/news/2002/07/37803.php

http://hadad.galeon.com

This time we are specting lot of participation of argentine people, because
hi is the most hated journalist of the country.

but!
we allways needs the italian touch in this things, remember we are in the
third world ;)

saludos

Sebastian

Sebastian Hacher