[hackmeeting] Re: [Thk] Thk.When

azalai azalai en sindominio.net
Dom Mar 28 23:10:18 CEST 2004

The ideal thing would be to reach a consesus as sonn as possible so that
all the collectives and individuals implied would pronounce themselves
as soon as possible. For me, personally and for all my collective as
well, those dates were already fixed, booked and planned for but the
truth is that it was done at the very beginning of the plannification.

Well, I understand reasons given but it was thought last week of june as
an ideal date because flights drammatically increase prices from 1st
july on..highest season...and flights will be less full and cheaper last
week of june than first week of july. In other part lets hear first
people from Monteparadiso. They have a very busy summer season and maybe
this change would clash with their plans.

Anyway, my proposal is to fix a deathline to make it definite. Wenesday
  7th of April sounds reasonable?

azalai/marais/marga