[hackmeeting] Fwd: The Hacker's Manifesto Reloaded

merce merce en grn.es
Lun Sep 6 12:12:28 CEST 2004

########### INFORMATION WANTS TO BE FORWARDED ###########

[Full-Disclosure] The Hacker's Manifesto Reloaded
03/09/04

The following was written shortly after my
placement...

                       \/\The Conscience of a Hacker -
Redux /\/
	              (c)CopyRight SuppaDuppaSecurity
Solutions.
		            *where do u wanna pee today*
                                      by

                               +++The Entrepreneur+++

                          Written on September 3,
2004.

Another one got bought today, it's all over the Wall
Street.  "Teenager Floated A Big Secuirty Company ",
"Hacker Paid After Ethical Hacking Of A Bank..."
        Damn kids.  They're all money whores.

But did you, in your C Grade Economics Degree and
l4am3 technobrain, ever take a look behind the eyes of

this professional hacker?  Did you ever wonder what
made him whored, what forces lured him, what may have
sold him?
        I am a professional hacker, look at my bank
account...

Mine is a world that begins with money... I'm richer
than most of the other kids, this crap they buy is so
darn cheap...
        Damn underachiever.  They're all money whores.

I'm a junior security consultant.  I've listened to
senior security professionals about how to be a good
hacker.
I spit at it.  "No, Mr.NiceGuy-CISSP CISA CEH, I
didn't show my 0day. I sold it..."
        Damn kid.  Probably leeched it.  They're all
money whores.

I made a discovery today.  I found a Venture
Capitalist.  Wait a second, this is cool.  It does
what I want it to.
If it makes a mistake, he doesnt notice because, he is
lame. He doesn't understand a crap of security, but he
is blinded
by that greenish tinge of money. He says it's the real
thing, biotech was a fluke. I do BlaBlaBla and he is
cashing in on it.
        Damn kid.  All he does is techno babble.
They're all money whores.

And then it happened... a door opened to a world...
rushing through the phone line like money through ATM
wires,
an electronic account transfer is done, a refuge from
the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... I sold the
code.

"This is it... this is where I belong..."
I can buy everyone here... even if I've never met
them, never talked to them, may never hear from them
again...
I can buy you all...
        Damn professional hacker.  Tying up the server
again with his DDos bots.  They're all money whores...

You bet your ESOPs we're all alike... we've been
spoon-fed security certifications when we hungered for
real stuff
... the bits of meat that you gave was old seminar
crap, for which you charged $500.
We've been dominated by, or taken over by these so
called security gurus.  The few that had something to
teach found us
willing pupils, but those poor few are like money in
their accounts.

This is our world now... the world of the security and
hoopla, the beauty of the moolah.  We make use of a
service
already existing without licensing for what could be
dirt-cheap if it wasn't run by profiteering gluttons,
and
you call us money whores.  We sell what you already
sold.. and you call us money whores.
Yes, I am a professional hacker.  My crime is that of
greed.  My crime is that of cashing in on this
security hype.
My crime is that of outsourcing you, something that
you will never re-pay me for.

I am a professional hacker, and this is my
manifesto*[(c) Please read EULA for further details].
You may stop this individual,
but you can't stop us all
... after all, we're all are money whores.

                               +++The Entrepreneur+++

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html