[hackmeeting] [localizaci贸n] Hackmeeting'08

Blackhold blackholdmailer en gmail.com
Jue Oct 18 00:04:48 CEST 2007

con el c醡bio clim醫ico esto ser posible, pero los catalanes somos tan
agarrados qeu nos lo quedaremos todo...

Blackhold

--
Blackhold

Respect free software communities and use free and/or standard formats while
sending attached files. Files such .doc, .xls, are formats that don't follow
the standard rules and may cause problems on viewing or in the format of the
text when these are opened with programs where thousands users communities
develops free software. So that I ask for the files that are sent to me, to
be odf, ods, odp, svg, png or in default pdf. Thanks you a lot...