[hackmeeting] Fw: Re: [Soma] SomaSuite in the Spanish hackmeeting

Martintxo martintxo en sindominio.net
Jue Sep 20 19:35:16 CEST 2007

Aupa:

Pues nada, que anuncie en la lista de SomaSuite la presentacion que pienso
realizar de este software, y ha aparecido un compañero de la lista, que anda
por Barcelona y que quiere contactar con alguien de por alli para venirse para
Gernika, compartir gastos y tal.

Asi que si alguien se anima a escribirle a joshua en bitmine.net y ponerse en
contacto con el... Por lo que se es buena gente :-D.

Os reenvio su correo. Como veis, no habla castellano, pero se defiende con el
ingles y el italiano.

Saludos. Martintxo.

PD: Avisarme si alguien se anima, para no intentar otras cosas :-P.

--> Berbidalitako emaila hemendik aurrera agertzen da:

Data: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:02:58 -0500
Nondik: Joshua <joshua en bitmine.net>'tik
Nora: martintxo en sindominio.net'ra
Asuntoa: Re: [Soma] SomaSuite in the Spanish hackmeeting

Hello,

My is Joshua and I'm on the soma list.  And many years ago I made the
man pages for Soma.  I can write python, and perl, and ruby, and what
else needs to be writen but I find myself doing more photography in my free
time than any of those.

I'm moving to Barcelona the week before the hackmeeting and I would love
to get up to Guernica for the hackmeeting.  I was curious if you know
anyone coming from BCN as I would like  to share the cost of travel and
get to meet fellow hackers in BCN.

My Spanish is poor at best but I speak Italian so can understand it pretty
easily depending on the topic when I'm in a Spanish speaking environment.

I'd also love to learn some Basque but that a bit harder to find.

Greetings,
Joshua