[hackmeeting] [ot][Fwd: Re: [CinCV] lumiera]

candela candela en riereta.net
Mar Abr 8 02:43:52 CEST 2008

se necesitan desarrolladores del nuevo cinelerra (lumiera).
por si alguien estaba como pensandose en algun proyecto util donde meterse.
pasalo a qien puedas pensar q este interesad* :)

-------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto: Re: [CinCV] lumiera
Fecha: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 02:27:17 +0200
De: Christian Thaeter <ct en pipapo.org>
Responder a: cinelerra en skolelinux.no
Para: cinelerra en skolelinux.no
Referencias: <200804080015.08848.a.strich.b en web.de>
<47FAA517.1010700 en pipapo.org>
<1207611077.4840.23.camel en ws1.local.fransdb.nl>

Frans de Boer wrote:
> Hello dear reader,
>
> Can anyone tell me what this "lumiera" things is about? I have read many
> reactions on all kinds of questions - including my own - which somehow
> seem to be able to slip-in the word "lumiera". Please, humor me.
In short:
We (some cinelerra users/developers) create a new Video editor with
cinelerra in mind, targeting to become a professional free software NLE.

Premature website at http://www.lumiera.org

For end-users there is nothing useable yet, we working from bottom up
creating a rendering backend first, since recently we have a GUI
developer in the team, but first previews are likely some (many) months
ahead. Something which can be really used for working is likely years
ahead (we need more developers).

	Christian