[hackmeeting] [Fwd: hackmeeting.org]

Raulete zeros en sindominio.net
Mie Oct 1 20:35:42 CEST 2008

Hemos recibido esta propuesta. ¿supongo que nos parece bien esta historia?

Si nadie dice nada encontra, dentro de un par de días les diré que vale
por nuestra parte.

---------------------------- Mensaje original ----------------------------
Asunto: hackmeeting.org
De:     bomboclat en malasystem.com
Fecha:  Mie, 1 de Octubre de 2008, 11:05
Para:   hackmeeting-owner en listas.sindominio.net
Cc:     hackmeeting en inventati.org
        flower_honeys en yahoo.com

hello,
I'm writing you on behalf of the italian hackmeeting community to inform you
that we received a request of sharing the domain with you all.

we are very happy to do it!

we are thinking to something like:

- it.hackmeeting.org -> our website+wiki on autistici
- es.hackmeeting.org -> your website on sindominio
- blog.hackmeeting.org|www,hackmeeting.org -> a place where to redirect to
the two different sites
  and where to put some news in common.

is it what you were thinking to?
do you have any better idea?

I would say that if es.hackmeeting.org is ok for you we could start using
it asap so that your
next hackmeeting will have allready the new domain name.

let us know, we are ready to change DNS configs.

cheers,
bombo for the italian hackmeeting community

--
Raúl Javier Milla Español Raulete
Linux User: #319172