[hm] Hackmeeting 2010 Zaragoza for people not speaking spanish?

xabier xabier en sindominio.net
Vie Oct 1 18:41:48 CEST 2010

Hi Elf,

There is always 3-5 non-spanish speaking people at the Hackmeeting, it
is hard for us to organize it in English (it is already hard to do it in
spanish!) BUT almost everybody will be able to talk to you (the more
beer the better) and you should not feel lonely among us ;-) Note
however that 90% of talks and activities will not be in spanish. But it
will be possible to talk and get some instant translation from most of us.

There is also some information in english at the wiki, not much thought
and not very well linked, needs to be said:

http://sindominio.net/hackmeeting/index.php?title=2010/Call4Nodes/En

keep in touch!

xabier