[hm] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Juan Manuel Méndez Rey via LinkedIn member en linkedin.com
Mar Mar 15 21:35:59 CET 2011

LinkedIn
------------Juan Manuel Méndez Rey requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Luis Eduardo,

- Juan Manuel

Accept invitation from Juan Manuel Méndez Rey
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-5ekw78-glba85tm-62/XOVhf084mStff_PBNGLMxxr8-9tfRTPkNGptZDtm2RZBN9bKeN/blk/I2689218207_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPsMczwNczAUdz99bSNTu6RmrnlpbP8Pe30Se3AMdj8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Juan Manuel Méndez Rey
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-5ekw78-glba85tm-62/XOVhf084mStff_PBNGLMxxr8-9tfRTPkNGptZDtm2RZBN9bKeN/blk/I2689218207_2/39vdP0Oe34OejwScAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Juan Manuel Méndez Rey be a good idea?

Juan Manuel Méndez Rey's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting Juan Manuel Méndez Rey's invitation, check Juan Manuel Méndez Rey's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation