[hm] Hackmeeting, Free Technology, Rojava, Democratic Confederalism

psy epsylon en riseup.net
Sab Oct 14 22:01:00 CEST 2017

Hey Amir!

Nice to see you here, hehe ;-)

I think I will arrive there tomorrow at 16:00h. I had some problems with
my documentation and French police. After meeting, maybe we can organize
something more at a nice place at the north of Spain.

Keep in touch for support!

Besos.

Amir Taaki: