[hm] manifiesto contra el fascismo digital

ignifugo ignifugo en insicuri.net
Mar Oct 24 13:28:16 CEST 2017

Il 23/10/2017 23:01, Enric ha scritto:
> Salut,
>
> difusión, difusión, por todos vuestros canales!!!
>
> Manifiesto Contra el Ciberfascimo:
>
> Castellano: https://es.hackmeeting.org/hm/index.php?title=2017/Ciberfascismo
> Catalán: https://es.hackmeeting.org/hm/index.php?title=2017/Ciberfeixisme
>
> Versión PDF:
> Cast: https://es.hackmeeting.org/hm/images/8/8d/ManifiestoContraFascismo.pdf
> Cat: https://es.hackmeeting.org/hm/images/b/bd/ManifestContraElFeixisme.pdf
>
> Vinga,
OK. great!
So could be good that we translate it in italian and republish on HAckit
website, linking your web site.
Are you agree?

And also the hacklabs that are agree will republish it.
But do you want indicate a mail to create contacts about it? a
coordinations?
a submission of interest about transhackmeeting? I dont' know.
 but this calling is something that have to bring contacts to be a
stronger community, not to speech only.

what do you think?

Ignifugo