[hm] Hackmeeting italiano: Cuándo y dónde?

ignifugo ignifugo en insicuri.net
Mie Abr 4 10:09:10 CEST 2018

Il 04/04/2018 08:19, Abel ha scritto:
> Buenas!
>
> Alguien me podria decir cuándo y dónde es el próximo hackmeeting
> italiano?

Will be in Genova (north-west) 6-7-8 of july in Buridda squat!
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/44.41147/8.94982&layers=N

https://hackmeeting.org/ We have not yet the new website.
but soon will be open the call for contributions!

for a good case we also know where will be the next hackmeeting (2019),
because will be in the south of italy and so we need more time to
organize and comunicate and envolved the people. the HM2019 will be in
Urupia, an anarchist rural place, between Taranto e Brindisi, in the
south est of italy.

I hope that you can organize yourself and come in both hackIT!
see you soon
ignifugo