[hm] Catálogo de Tecnologías Locales

ignifugo ignifugo en insicuri.net
Mie Jul 27 10:48:57 CEST 2022

On 12/07/22 11:55, xavieros wrote:
> Igual es interesante esto para el hm solarpunk?
>
> https://tecnologiaslocales.org/
>
> Podríamos escribirles una vez tengamos manifiesto y call for nodes.
>
> salut.
>
> x-.

hola, gracias

for the link, interesting!

 From a group of italy there are competences about agroecology
and works to support farmers organized together
https://genuinoclandestino.it

hem yes, we are organizing a new group like and intersection between
Hackmeeting and Genuinoclandestino

we are interested to come in the hiberic HM..
but..
it is true that do you want to do next week??!?!

Can you also plan a reply in october!?   please! :)

hum.. or can we invite you to do a "summary" in hackmeeting in Italy?

https://hackmeeting.org/hackit22/

or a "second episode" ? in september or october to the
GenuinoClandestino event :)

hugs ignifugo

////////////////

per condividere

I share this link, but I didn't know the group, looks interesting:

https://www.latelierpaysan.org/

And.. do you know if there are still alive?

https://web.archive.org/web/20170901034224/http://replicat.net/categoria-producto/productos/maquinaria-agricola/

and to finish.. we just discovered this german group and look really
interesting:

other points of works at the moment are: wireless mesh network, popular
radio, microrize tea compost, seeds reproductions, ..

hugs

thanks

ignifugo