[Numberlin] Discusión de hoy

Ligia Liberatori Ligia en gmx.li
Mar Mar 30 21:32:41 CEST 2021

Acá va el „acta“

Alliance meeting after 8 M

Discussion on the podcast: Tuesday, 13th of April, 7 pm (???)

Presents:

Lisa, Angy, Belén, Mihera, Killia, Diana, Lucia, Tatiana, Young, Camila, Patricia, Alejandra, Tugba, Lucila, Malén, Caro, Havle, A?, A ?, Ligia, Ngoc, Anja

There will be new mailing list.

Email addresses:

niunamenosberlin en sindominio.net <mailto:niunamenosberlin en sindominio.net>
sudanuprising en protonmail.com <mailto:sudanuprising en protonmail.com>
sorjuanas9m en gmail.com <mailto:sorjuanas9m en gmail.com>
yrchoo en posteo.de <mailto:yrchoo en posteo.de>
asamblea_mujeres_disidenciassexuales en riseup.net <mailto:asamblea_mujeres_disidenciassexuales en riseup.net>

Themas:

1. Evaluation of the 8M

very crowded. Very powerful. Diferent groups of women.
Fantastic awareness ****
Success
Some things to improve: in the demo was shawn, the problems we had in the organisation
Some problems had to do with the crowd
Little bit desorganised
biger than we excpecteed (exceptional situation: only Demo, Pandemia, ...). We don't know abotu next year, but it colud be also very big: Perhaps search for another concept.
Wish a booklet of speeches
Things to consider as Alliance --> How can we come to a collective solution about the non binary ppl/ collectives who didn´t felt invited/ where confronted in several situations?
Unexpected change of the route from the police: speeches connected to the places. They couldn't be at the planned places: confusing.
Press release before: better contact to the press (handle with journalists, when they are not respectfull)
Dissapointing/ambivalent feeling: can not critisize people who took responsabilities. Some people who where just "walking" took part of the demo: not a political demostration, more a "festival".
Livestreaming: not easy to stream the hole demo. Think together for 8M or 25N at least 2 people for streaming.
People with wine or champagne. Next time: explain, that it is not a party
Comunication: for some people the comunication is kind of rude/not respectful
Call out: we are not talking about some themes and we have the feeling, some themes are ignoreed.
It was discussed on the meeting and it was agreed. It was very hard to work on the call out.
We recognize the working grop, of course. But it is difficoult to feel free to comment, if the comunication is rude. I would be good to have a "feminist way of comunication". Every woman* and dissident should be feel free to say, what she* wants to say
Few tensions that are not easy to resolve: organize a big demo in such a short time. Many dicussions.
People who are new: difficult. On one side, wonderful to have new experiences. On the other side, it is every time a new begining: perhaps a "pre  meeting" for new people. Difficult for "new people" (but not only "new people") to feel respected when they talk.
It is not a problem with new people, but an atmosphere between us.
We are from different traditions and different aproaches: we ar an alliance and we have the oportunity to make all of us visible or invisible. More self-reflection: we have different needs

Agree to make the comunication better. Also comunication online is a challenge
Wish of the Alliance as a plural and not hierarchical place

Care of our solidary place

Atmosphere within the whole assembly can be changed

Making the meetings welcoming for everyone, for the new-comers...

Not putting the responsibility on the "new comers", or suggesting that they need to adapt to the alliance...we also should dialogue with different perspectives and that the alliance continues being an open and plural space.

It is about including more points of view, not removing some to include others, and that it remains a plural and non-hierarchical place.

We had so many different perspectives, this should be the aim of the alliance and we achieved it, there was so much representations and variety at the demo. (Many speeches, everyone bring their own voices, not possible to represent it with one call-out).

There is no way possibly for us to be unified in our ideas, there will always be that won't be common we share. Being anti-racist, being critical towards capitalism are our common grounds, that should be protected, if not anything else.

There are so many levels we can learn from each other. It is a process that we are starting today, but that has to continue to be reflected upon, and other conclusions will emerge and other conversations too.

Plan: rotations for the future?
Ligia Liberatori
Ligia en gmx.li <mailto:Ligia en gmx.li>