[Pezkao] Fwd: Worldwide Courier Calendar 2013

Tomi Osuna tomi en losfigueroa.es
Lun Sep 10 13:05:27 CEST 2012

parece que hay que ponerse las pilas,
habrá que pensar algo,
quedamos?

From: Pe73r
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 11:07 AM
To: pezkao
Subject: [Pezkao] Fwd: Worldwide Courier Calendar 2013

Hey Pedro, here's the brief for your photographer for file sizing and all that, please show him the guidelines, will save us time..we've received some crappy pictures that we just couldn't use...thanx

            Image guidelines for photographers: main calendar

              a.. 300 dpi
              b.. A3 portrait spiral bound

              c.. all photos are indoors or outside on location, just no studio shots and must be related to couriering..make it fun or make it deep, show us your city.
              d.. not limited to seasons
              e.. color format is full color CMYK, no black and white
              f.. dimensions are height: width:27 cm  height:27 cm.The picture will be square so be aware that depending on whether you shooting portrait or landscape there will be one side cropped.

              g.. every photographer should do their own color correction or image retouching. Images submitted should be ready for print.

            Deadline for phase 1: End of September

              a.. this deadline is for quantity each country wants (tell us roughly how many calendars you will need))
              b.. this will determine how many sponsors are needed
              c.. which month the country prefers to slot into
              d.. ideas for shots need to be presented so there is no overlap of ideas
              e.. who is taking the picture
              f.. who is going to be in the picture

              g.. any questions or issues ask?!

            Deadline for phase 2: mid-October

              a.. contact sheets. (We then have 2 weeks to re-shoot, re-touch or decide on pictures.)
              b.. send us top 3 pictures on  the contact sheet-these can be smaller jpegs just for selection process. These can be emailed to: londoncourieremergencyfund en gmail.com

              c.. list of confirmed sponsors if any.
            Deadline for phase 3: End of October

                   * send final picture,colour corrected,ready for printing...pictures will be integrated to the calendar and design finalised.
                   * send logos for confirmed sponsors.

            Deadline for phase 4: Mid November

              a.. print deadline
            Deadline for phase 5:

              a.. dispatching
            I hope this all makes sense....if you have any suggestions or qusetions, get in touch..stephanie x