[Presos] (no subject)

Crocenera A croceneraanarchica at inventati.org
Fri Oct 10 18:07:43 CEST 2003

The last information on the comrades arrested in Barcelona say that they are
in FIES III regime, that is applied to people accused of belonging to armed
groups or bands. Their communications with the outside are limited to two
letters ingoing and two outgoing a month. Their relatives say that the
comrades are well. They have moreover confirmed that Rafael has been
definitely transferred to the jail of Valdemoro (Valencia) and Carolina to
the jail of Brieva (Avila), in which, for the moment, all the objects of
personal use (flat, glass...) that they received are in a bad state. We do
not have news on the others, we do not know if they have been transferred or
if they are still in Soto, where Roger and Igor divided the cell. We don’t
know anything of Joaquìn too, to which it is still forbidden to communicate
with the outside after having declared before the Audiencia Nacional. He
couldn’t meet his lawyer too, arrived from Barcelona. Still today we don’t
know if he has been transferred to the same prison or to another one and we
don’t have news on his state of health and his humor. As soon as we will have
other information we will diffuse them. We write here the addresses of the
two comrades of which we have sure info:
Rafael Tomás y Gaspar C.P. Madrid 3 - Ctra Pinto to Saint Martín de the Vega,
Km 5 - 28340 Valdemoro – Madrid
Carolina Forné Roig - C.P. DE ÁVILA - Ctra. Vicolozano-Brieva, s/n. 05194 -
Brieva (Ávila)