[unomada-info] [Fwd: Support of Refugee Camp Vienna]

Infos de la Universidad Nomada unomada-info en listas.sindominio.net
Vie Dic 28 18:59:08 CET 2012

---------------------------------------- Mensaje original ----------------------------------------
Asunto: Support of Refugee Camp Vienna
De:     "eipcp" <contact en eipcp.net>
Fecha:  Vie, 28 de Diciembre de 2012, 4:35 pm
Para:   raul en sindominio.net

We declare our solidarity with the refugees in the Vienna Votivpark and
Votivkirche.

We fully agree with the rightful demands of the refugees.

We condemn the police violence in the morning on 28 December 2012.

We demand of the Catholic church to support the refugees staying in the
Votivkirche.

We demand of the politicians, church officials, and media to stop their
rhetoric of division among refugees and activists.

We support the occupation of churches for reasons of attacking reactionary and
neoliberal migration politics.

European Institute for Progressive Cultural Policies (eipcp)

For further information: [https://refugeecampvienna.noblogs.org/][1]

---

eipcp - european institute for progressive cultural policies

a-1060 vienna, gumpendorfer strasse 63b

a-4040 linz, harruckerstrasse 7

[contact en eipcp.net][2]

[http://www.eipcp.net][3]

If you prefer not to receive any further announcements from eipcp, please send
an e-mail with the subject 'unsubscribe' to [contact en eipcp.net][4].

   [1]: https://refugeecampvienna.noblogs.org/

   [2]: mailto:contact en eipcp.net

   [3]: http://www.eipcp.net

   [4]: mailto:contact en eipcp.net?subject=unsubscribe