[hm] Muerte a telegram (matrix?)

kakak kak_adel_uxe en riseup.net
Vie Oct 20 09:13:00 CEST 2017

Quizas puedo rebotar toda la info que se paso por la lista de criptica?

(gracias!!! Gran trabajo :*)

About the relation between amdocs and matrix.org
=========================

https://www.linkedin.com/in/guillaume-foret-2948543
# Guillaume Foret
Mobile Application Developer at Amdocs - Matrix.org
Current:   Amdocs - Matrix.org
Previous:    Amdocs, Streamezzo - Amdocs, Sagem Communication

https://fr.linkedin.com/in/amandineroux
# Amandine (Roux) Le Pape
Head of Product at Vector Creations Limited
Current:    Vector Creations Limited, Matrix.org, Amdocs
Previous:   Amdocs, Streamezzo - Amdocs, Streamezzo

http://www.asterisk.org/community/astricon-user-conference/speakers/matthew-hodgson
«Matthew Hodgson is the technical co-founder of Matrix.org [···] Matthew
juggles Matrix.org with running the Unified Communications line of
business within Amdocs (formerly MX Telecom), where he has been building
IP telephony solutions for 12 years.»
https://github.com/ara4n

https://matrix.org/blog/who-is-matrix-org/
«Matthew’s day job is running the Unified Communications team at Amdocs,
creating communication apps for large mobile network operators (e.g.
Blah <http://blah.com> for TIM Brasil). Previously he ran “The Next
Generation” telephony/media team at MX Telecom (acquired by Amdocs in
2010), building a [···] media framework and VoIP stack to power MX’s
voice and video services. [···]»

About Amandine:
«Amandine has spent the last 2 years setting up and leading the Unified
Communications line of business within Amdocs as a Product Manager, and
has more than 10 years of experience in mobile services and
telecommunications. »

About ilicit activity of Amdocs
======================
https://insidersurveillance.com/amdocs-power-behind-bulk-metadata-and-volte-interception/

«[···] billing for the same carriers was then [2013] and still remains
in the hands of a vendor once alleged to have close ties to the
intelligence community — Amdocs [···]»

«Amdocs is used by more than 250 communications service providers (CSPs)
worldwide. [···] Clients include AT&T, Verizon Communications, Verizon
Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile in multiple countries, BT, Bell Canada,
Comcast, Telefonica, Cox, Deutsche Telekom, Etisalat, Vodafone, Tata
Communications, Yellow New Zealand, and many, many more Tier 1 operators.»

«[···]16 years ago when a small group of its employees were exposed as
Israeli intelligence agents using the company’s products to spy on the
U.S.[···]»

«bulk metadata collection by the NSA is now largely disallowed though
there is an exception for data collected — and what other nations do
regarding mass data interception is their own business.»

## Products

http://www.amdocs.com/products/revenue-management/charging-billing/pages/amdocs-terascale.aspx
«
Real-time streaming of detailed charging data directly into the
operational data store
Usage queries return enriched, aggregated and correlated rated events
»

-----

Matthew version

https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/56xzyo/matrix_is_a_new_fully_open_source_distributed_im/d8nq85k/

«Yup, to elaborate: many of the core matrix.org team have dayjobs with
various subsiduaries of Amdocs, who pays our salaries but lets us work
fulltime on Matrix. It's analogous to Intel or someone paying for
developers to work on the Linux kernel. Matrix.org itself is fiercely
independent of Amdocs or any other corporate interest, and we're in the
(neverending) legal process of getting it incorporated as a proper
non-profit in the UK (technically, a limited by guarantee company) with
a formal charter to act as a neutral guardian of the project, protocol
and ecosystem.»

samba:

--
9556 5A6B 0ADD FDC7 7C37 B732 FB9A 2BCD F455 4748

Fin de la cita.