[HM] URGENT - Hub Meeting 2013 Barcelona Call and Program proposal

Dario Lovaglio dario.lovaglio en gmail.com
Lun Sep 2 13:47:31 CEST 2013

Hi all.

We will add a paragraph about working groups methodology as suggested by
Anna, please let us know if there is something else that needs to be
improved.

Best and see you soon,

Dario