[gugs] [Fwd: [Slashcode-development] Slash Wiki Plugin]

Miquel miquel en sindominio.net
Dom Ene 6 19:48:43 CET 2002

Bien, cada vez tenemos más funcionalidades disponibles en Slash. Un Wiki
puede ser algo realmente interesante de tener integrado en Slash. Ya os
he comentado a algunos que podermos ver slash como un servidor de
aplicaciones, una plataforma sobre la que desarrollar cosas :-)

saludos

m.

--
Miquel Vidal             |   Using Debian GNU/Linux sid
miquel en sindominio.net    |   yonderboy en barrapunto.com
http://sindominio.net    |   http://mi.barrapunto.com/yonderboy
Key fingerprint = 9816 F967 FD3C A4AA DD67 0DF7 8CD0 6F1A F724 244F

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 22:13:40 -0700
From: chromatic <chromatic en rmci.net>
Subject: [Slashcode-development] Slash Wiki Plugin
To: slashcode-development en lists.sourceforge.net,
+slashcode-general en lists.sourceforge.net

Hi all,

I've worked up a small plugin to add Wiki functionality to Slash.  The
editors and developers on Perlmonks use something similar for
somewhat-transitory discussions and to polish documentation before it's
made
available to end users.

Plus, it'll be explained in an article on the O'Reilly Network shortly.

This is a preliminary version.  Though most bits work for me, the logic
used
to grab the Latest Revisions is rather buggy (Krow's probably the only one
who can help me there).  It should install without trouble and work pretty
well.

I'd love to get some feedback on this in the next couple of days, and would
be happy to immortalize anyone with suggestions or improvements.  Check it
out here:

        http://wgz.org/chromatic/slash/Wiki.tar.gz

Have a nice weekend,
-- chromatic