[Hacklabs] Very Urgent

Alexander Moolmna okorieikell0 at netscape.net
Fri Jan 10 13:37:24 CET 2003

Dear Friend,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Mr. Okorie Ikell , the first
son of the blessed memory former Chief of defense staff and elder
Consine to major Johnny Paul Koromoh the former Military Head States of
Sierra Leone.  When the combined force of the west Africa Peace Keeping
Forces
(ECOMOG) overpowered the military regime of Major Jonny Paul Koromah,
my father and other 23 Military officers who served in various key
positions in Johnny Koromah's Government were arrested and detained by
Ahmed Tajan Kabbah, the elected civilian President of Sierra Leone.

As the struggle continued, my father realizing that the collapse of
Major Johnny Koromah's Government was imminent, he moved the sum of
US$15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million United States Dollars) from Government
Funds to abroad through diplomatic ways. He advised me to go to Europe
and to secure the Funds in my name for the family, so that we have
something to fall back on if anything might happens to him.

We kept praying to God that the government might change its mind on the
12th October 1998, but unfortunately my father and the other 23
officers were executed by firing squad (Reference: Details were
described in front page of Heard internal published Sierra Leone daily
times News peppers Tuesday October 1998)

Based on this, sir your personal assistance is highly requested to
transfer these funds temporary into your nominated bank account and
soon later to invest in your country for me.  This money is presently
deposited in a security firm in the Netherlands  where it is register as
family valuable items for security reasons.  In this regards, I will
compensate you with 20% of the total sum  immediately after the fund
have been transferred into your nominated  bank account, 5% will be set
aside for any expenses such as clearing,  handling fees and security
charges, intermediaries etc, while 70% of  the total sum will be use for
investment in real estate in your country  for future living of the
family.

Please let me know by my either my e-mail stated above or
if you are interested in this transaction and
if you can help me in this matter. Do not hesitate to ask any question
or to bring your point of view forward.

Looking forward for your response.

Your truly.

Mr. Okorie Ikell