[Hacklabs] more arrivals and workshop

azalai azalai at sindominio.net
Fri Jun 18 21:53:12 CEST 2004

Ciao!

Thanks a lot for all the info about the trip from Venice to Pula..:)
We (6 from Madrid + 1 from Zaragoza) should be arriving on Sunday 20th
to Pula. At the end we are carrying a couple of tents (not enough for
all but we plan to make vivac..;).
We have introduced the details of the workshop we intend to present in
the twiki. The time we suggest for it is on Saturday from 11 to 13 +/-
We will be offline from tomorrow mornig till the moment we arrive to
Pula, so if there is any problem with the timetable we can solve it a
bit later..;)

see you soon (inshallah!!)

azalai/marais/marga