[Hacklabs] Re: [Thk] more arrivals and workshop

carolina carolina at sindominio.net
Sat Jun 19 01:11:59 CEST 2004

well...from spain perhaps not all of us will arrive on sunday
:-P...(some of us  are thinking on doing a tour before arriving...it not
always possible to travel over there ;-))
but we'll tell you...give a call or something ;-)
as for the workshop...is people from other countries hacklabs going to
be present? as to do the workshop in common it would be great...we could
meet to discuss it on friday...what do you think?

see u