[Hacklabs] Fwd: very posible bye

flawer flawer at shareful.be
Tue Nov 12 13:10:35 CET 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Hacklabs] very posible bye
Date: 2013-11-12 13:08
 From: flawer <flawer at shareful.be>
To: <hacklabs at lists.aktivix.org>

hi, i want to drop the idea of improving hacklabs.org. this would mean
dropping admin this list and deleting it (or simply leave the archive
and keep it frozen) cos me is only one admin. like the wiki pages at
libreplanet.

my suggestion is to redirect hacklabs.org to hackerspaces.org (we
should first care about not making a server suffer with a very old
software that nobody wants to update than about others blablawow
things).

however, the domain could be open to be used again up to new ones got
unsatisfied with hackerspaces overbroadness or with the need of some
campaign or who knows.

keep it up. 3 days left (politeness on warningness) for me dropping
admining and subscription here.