[hackmeeting] Some info

pik mikelt en euskalnet.net
Jue Ago 16 14:07:07 CEST 2001

Hi Andrea!!!
You have two choices:
        - Most of the people will sleep on the floor, in the squod house
where the hackmeeting is taking place. We are preparing an especial area
on the house for this purpouse. In this case is a good idea to bring your
sleeping bag with you.
        -Another part of the people is thinking of sleeping in hostals,
campings, etc near/in Leioa. We are preparing a list of prices, places,
etc and will publish it on the web as soon as possible.

see you!!!!