[hackmeeting] Charla desde Italia

Joseba joseba en sindominio.net
Mie Ago 29 14:10:37 CEST 2001

Aupa!

Desde Italia quieren un ratito (1 hora + ó -) para presentarnos
autistici.org/inventiti.org. Estuve en la presentación en Catania, y la
cosa tiene muy buena pinta (freenet, un dns no gerarquico, anonoiizadores,
...), así que estaría bine hacerles un hueco (eso sí, lo mejor es que
sea el sábado, porque andan muy liados con el trasporte y seguro que el
domingo estarán con prisas -como el año pasado-.

Además, hablarán sobre cómo participó el movimiento hacker italianos en
los sucesos de genova, y nos pueden dar explicaciones sobre como es la
LSSI italiana...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagur.

----- Forwarded message from blicero <blicero en ecn.org> -----

Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:29:55 +0200
From: blicero <blicero en ecn.org>
To: Joseba Torre <joseba en sindominio.net>
Cc: investici en investici.org
Subject: Re: Autistici.org in Leioa?

On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 11:51:00PM +0200, Joseba Torre wrote:
> Aupa!

> How are you? Someone told me that you are working to get the Loa 2.0, so i
> suppose youor be tired... but remember, it's an interesting thing not to get
> wet when it rains...

> I write to yo because you said something about presenting autistici.org in
> Leioa. We are in this moment trying to collect all the speaks, so if you still
> want to do it, tell me and I'll look for a moment to do it. Surely, you'll have
> even an italian2spanish translator!!!

definitely yes
it will not take long
(1 hour or so unless people ask a lot of things ;))))

thank you very much
we can also say something about genoa and how the hacker movement
related to the issue (indymedia, media center, netstrike) and intervene
in the talk about lssi with the part on the italian law

if you are interested I will be there form thursday ;))))

--
ciao
blicero

----- End forwarded message -----