[hackmeeting] Fwd: Re: European hackmeeting

merce en grn.es merce en grn.es
Sab Oct 20 17:28:08 CEST 2001

Ahi va la respuesta de blicero

M&M

########### INFORMATION WANTS TO BE FORWARDED ###########

European hackmeeting
20/10/2001

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 04:20:01PM +0100, merce en grn.es wrote:

> hiz :)
>
> Maybe  you've  seen that we are talking about your idea of an european
> hackmeeting.  Some  people want to collaborate, but we don't know how.
> Is people in Italy also ok with the idea? Do you have a plan?
>
> I'll  forward  your answer to the spanish hackmeeting mailing list. If
> you want to send it yourself to the list, as you want.
>
> be good :**

we have begun to discuss the possibility
main idea is that the non-commercial nature is key feature
main idea is that we should promote it really hard to prevent the signs
of crackdown who are sweeping the hacktivist community

what are you thinking?

--
ciao
blicero