[hackmeeting] RE: querid@ max...

Max h3lder en hotmail.com
Jue Nov 7 08:29:02 CET 2002

Thanks for the advice "merce en qrn.es"

I didn't expect this list to be as rigid as it is but I guess that's
just the way it is and it's just the way its members want it to be. I
guess I wished it to be as Linux: Free and with no commitments.

It's my first time active participation in a "Linux user group" or
whatever you want to call it (hackteam, lug, dreanteam).

I've been "using" Linux since 95 (started with Slackware but soon I
found an easier way to install Linux. Prefer Redhat since then but
always doing some experiments with other distrs (tried "Euruliec" or
something like that once too).

Unfortunately never used Linux as my solo operating system... since then
Linux as evolved a lot but there are still certain things I can't do
with it - Can but not exactly the same way and for that reason ending
with a different final result.

I'm glad Linux is growing fast and spreading at the same speed. I intent
a permanent move towards Linux. Don't ask when because I don't know.
When I feel the right time came for sure.

[Some people don't believe Linux needs a migration bridge... I do!]

Max.

PS: Who got RedHat8? I need a sample... who can get one free burn for
me? Thanx.