[hackmeeting] [nathan@hactivist.com: Flight Information]

reb00t en debaser.ath.cx reb00t en debaser.ath.cx
Vie Sep 27 00:06:17 CEST 2002

A ver, yo voy a intentar estar alli, de todas maneras, alguien podria
estar seguro para recogerle? llega el viernes 4 por la mañana.

Del resto que comenta... de donde sacamos un video ntsc????
alguna idea?

Saludos.

----- Forwarded message from HACTIVIST <nathan en hactivist.com> -----

From: "HACTIVIST" <nathan en hactivist.com>
To: <reb00t en debaser.ath.cx>
Subject: Flight Information
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:48:22 -0400
I would request someone meet me at the airport. I arrive on Friday morning
at 9:25 AM on Continental Flight 62 from Newark, NJ USA.

I am attaching a pic so you roughly know what I look like.

For the presentation - what A/V equipment do i have access to? A Projector?
A computer? VHS NTSC player?

I think what I mainly will need is a VHS NTSC Player and a projector of some
sort with a PC to play a cdrom or powerpoint thing.

thanks so much

Nathan

----- End forwarded message -----
|                    Reb00t  - reb00t en debaser.ath.cx                   |
|   GnuPG Public Key: http://debaser.ath.cx/reb00t/reb00t@debaser.asc  |
| Key fingerprint = FDF0 D5B7 3C6E 91B5 61EA  4393 92AB 74F8 4759 AB47 |