[hackmeeting] [strafwetboek@causaencantada.org: Re: [Thk] euro ((( i ))) meeting in the THK context]

strafwetboek en causaencantada.org strafwetboek en causaencantada.org
Dom Abr 25 21:52:26 CEST 2004

máis sobre i+k

----- Forwarded message from strafwetboek en causaencantada.org -----

From: strafwetboek en causaencantada.org
To: Public list for the organization of a transcultural hackmeeting <thk en autistici.org>
Cc: imc-europe-commwork en lists.indymedia.org
Subject: Re: [Thk] euro ((( i ))) meeting in the THK context
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 21:45:56 +0200

Cyril:

having a 10 days summercamp is unfortunately not a good idea, imho,
because that was exactly the focus that failed. even a 3days_THK +
7days_(i) sounds excessive to me (in the current state of the art
status).

I think starting with a couple of (i) related workshops and one or
two (i)-topics  speciallized meetings in the context of the THK in that
small, fractal, spontaneous,
self-organized way is a positive and constructive effective way to face
both the indymedia limitations and the way to formulate the
integration in the THK avoiding mistaked crossovers.

If as a result of such rizomatic and reticular common work we
find a *lot* of people interested in organizing a big indy thing in
pula, we can start to think in a 3+n event there, where "n" is a number
between zero and the previously acknowledged Monteparadiso people
patience limit.

as there are power suply, we will not have to violate any patent to
provide ourselves with wireless electrical floid, so I think nothing
illegal is needed to commit that :)