[hackmeeting] Fwd: Thessaloniki Latest

ana anap en riseup.net
Lun Ene 3 15:17:46 CET 2005

Pues esto me ha llegado via lista editorial de imc uk, redireccionad a
quien sea relevante,

para mas infos.. [en ingles] escribid a.. london-wombles en lists.riseup.net

si no entendeis me preguntais y lo traduzco.

bsos

ana

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Imc-uk-features] [Fwd: [resistg82005] Thessaloniki Latest]
Date: 	Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:25:52 +1100
From: 	GarconDuMonde <gdm en fifthhorseman.net>
To: 	london-wombles en lists.riseup.net,
buildingliberation en lists.riseup.net, imc-uk-features en lists.indymedia.org

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: [resistg82005] Thessaloniki Latest
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 12:22:04 +0000 (GMT)

International Day of Action in Solidarity with Those Facing Charges for Thessaloniki!

Thousands took to the streets of Thessaloniki against the EU Summit in June 2003. In total, 130
people were arrested. 8 remained in custody for months on serious charges and were only released
after spending over a month on hunger strike.

7 people (including Carlos, one of the 8 jailed in the period immediately following the Summit) are
facing trail for their alleged role in the demonstrations against the Summit on 13th January 2005.

An international day of action demanding the dropping of all charges against those accused of having
resisted the Summit has been called for. Organise actions in your towns and cities on 8th January 2005.

More information (in German): http://www.ainfos.ca/de/ainfos02244.html

===
Indymedia United Kollektives editorial list
http://lists.indymedia.org/mailman/listinfo/imc-uk-features