[hackmeeting] hacker "capture the flag" challenges release notes

Jordi Clopés jordi en matarosensefils.net
Vie Oct 13 10:39:21 CEST 2006

Wov, that's great!

It's a very interesting competition.
Are there only four members in this challenge? or I din't read it well.

Congratulations for this iniciative folks!

Take Care!

Jordi