[hackmeeting] [OT] contacto con netjuke.r23.cc

Blackhold blackholdmailer en gmail.com
Lun Nov 5 13:19:13 CET 2007

vale guai, le hecho una ojeadita...

Blackhold

2007/11/4, acracia <acracia en riseup.net>:

--
Blackhold

Respect free software communities and use free and/or standard formats while
sending attached files. Files such .doc, .xls, are formats that don't follow
the standard rules and may cause problems on viewing or in the format of the
text when these are opened with programs where thousands users communities
develops free software. So that I ask for the files that are sent to me, to
be odf, ods, odp, svg, png or in default pdf. Thanks you a lot...