[hackmeeting] [HL-N˛mada] Sopitas

Blackhold blackholdmailer en gmail.com
Mar Jul 15 13:44:40 CEST 2008

anotaciˇn: montar los ordenadores en cajas de zapatos...

Blackhold

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Material SCG08
http://associacio-aoe.org/scg/charlas
Respect free software communities and use free and/or standard formats
while sending attached files. Files such .doc, .xls, are formats that
don't follow the standard rules and may cause problems on viewing or
in the format of the text when these are opened with programs where
thousands users communities develops free software. So that I ask for
the files that are sent to me, to be odf, ods, odp, svg, png or in
default pdf. Thanks you a lot...

Mßs informaciˇn sobre la lista de distribuciˇn HackMeeting