[hackmeeting] HM 2008: qué?

Blackhold blackholdmailer en gmail.com
Dom Jun 22 00:48:09 CEST 2008

<ironia>creo que en el hackmeeting no tenemos que ocuparnos de los
temas que mas nos afectan:</ironia>

http://www.microsiervos.com/archivo/mundoreal/publicadas-nuevas-tarifas-canon-digital.html

Blackhold

4, 5 and 6th July - SCG08 - http://hacklabs.org/summercamp
Respect free software communities and use free and/or standard formats
while sending attached files. Files such .doc, .xls, are formats that
don't follow the standard rules and may cause problems on viewing or
in the format of the text when these are opened with programs where
thousands users communities develops free software. So that I ask for
the files that are sent to me, to be odf, ods, odp, svg, png or in
default pdf. Thanks you a lot...