[hm] [asamblea] [propuesta] qué tal una purga de lurkers?

nettizen en gmail.com nettizen en gmail.com
Mar Ene 12 00:31:22 CET 2010

yeepp!

qué pequeña es la red, el maky y el erzoto "respondiendo" a la
llamada... tiempos aquellos de [mienten] ;)

por cierto, reclamo el derecho a la "escucha en silencio" (y si no
reléanse el "jargon file" {http://catb.org/jargon/html/index.html}

lurker: n.

One of the ‘silent majority’ in an electronic forum; one who posts
occasionally or not at all but is known to read the group's postings
regularly. This term is not pejorative and indeed is casually used
reflexively: “Oh, I'm just lurking.” Often used in the lurkers, the
hypothetical audience for the group's flamage-emitting regulars. When
a lurker speaks up for the first time, this is called delurking.

The creator of the popular science-fiction TV series Babylon 5 has
ties to SF fandom and the hacker culture. In that series, the use of
the term ‘lurker’ for a homeless or displaced person is a conscious
reference to the jargon term.

http://catb.org/jargon/html/L/lurker.html)

aunque si hay que participar por "escrito" en la lista, se participa
que ya son años manteniendo un "humilde"silencio!

ciao!

ruben